Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Renewal

Beloveds----

Though it is chilly, I open the all the windows in my home and Breathe In the Oxygen of Fresh Air. 

Four Times I Breathe Deeply In and Out. I focus on the birds singing their morning song of Renewal and Love.  

I give Gratitude for the Beautiful Day. I Breathe and Breathe and feel the clarity of the Song. 

I am Grateful for every opportunity to breathe deeply and allow myself a willingness to re-arrange the home in my heart.  

I decide to dust and clean and polish the silver; to re-arrange the furniture and artwork and to let go of that which I no longer need. 

I Breathe Deeply with Love and Appreciation for All I have been given by the Creator. 

I begin my many tasks with Patience and Joy.  

Spring is Always a Time of Beauty and Renewal. 

No comments: