Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It is A Beautiful Day for Good Change

Beloveds----

Today I Breathe Deeply Four Times and Bow with the Winds of Change. With Each breath I exhale Fear and inhale Courage. 

Change has come unexpected like a new lover. At first I ignored it but it wouldn't go away. Every time Change would smile and take my hand; my stomach would feel butterflies. 

Change asked me to have Courage when I didn't know the answer. 

Change taught me to believe in myself and to pay attention to all the ways that I could do better and be better. 

Courage helps me get up when I fall and teaches me better balance so I can prepare to take the next new step. 

I am so grateful! I Breathe Deeply Four Times and Bow with the Winds of Change. With Each breath I exhale Fear and inhale Courage.

I believe that it is a Beautiful Day for Good Change!

No comments: