Sunday, August 25, 2013

Breathe and Remember the Civil Rights Foot Soldiers Memorial in Annapolis and 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington

Breathe and Remember: The Civil Rights Foot Soldiers Memorial in Annapolis and 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington

Beloveds,

If asked what do I remember about the Dreamer Civil Right Foot Soldiers and the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, first I will Breathe Deeply Four Times.  In Love.  Out Good Change. 


If asked what do I remember,  I will honor all those Dreamers who came before and ascended into the ethereal realm with hopes and dreams unfulfilled.  I will remember that we each should carry those hopes and dreams in our hearts. 

I will say that I remember that America is a country where we have the right to gather together in our communities, our cities, our states and even our Nation's Capitol without being jailed or teargassed or shot by guns.  We have the right to express our views and desire to actively work for Good Change. 

I will remember that we must always have the Integrity to safeguard our Right to Vote and call for a cessation of all violence and discrimination. 

I will remember that a good equitable education and fair paying jobs and affordable healthcare and housing should be our inalienable rights. 

I will remember the good dreams of every child in America and the lost dreams and death of Trayvon Martin and the injust laws that promote violence and discrimination even today. 

Today and every day I promise that I will  honor the Dreamer Civil Rights Foot Soldiers by forming alliances in my heart with All  who like me, embrace Freedom, Integrity and a Desire  to actively work for Good Change! 

Now Together, Let Us Breathe  and Remember the Dreamer Civil Rights Foot Soldiers.
Breathe  In Love.  Out Integrity and Hope. 

And So It Is We Pray!

No comments: