Thursday, August 29, 2013

Faith Sustains Me/ Photo--The First Civil Rights Foot Soldiers Memorial In Annapolis, MD

Beloved Radiant ONES---

 I Breathe Deeply Five Times. With each slow breath I Exhale and look to the four directions, East, West, North, south and bow in Appreciation and Gratitude for Our Mother Earth-Heart and All Her Creations.    On the Fifth Breath, I Raise my hands above my head and then bringing them out beside me, I turn slowly in a complete circle.  It is said that Love with Wisdom allows complete loyalty, transformation and trust.   I Breathe  and Exhale Deeply until Only Faith envelops my Heart.  Now  I step into the New Day with Love and Wisdom.  Patience holds my hand as birds of Intuition guide me through the winds of change.  I learn to Fly and become One With the Master Creator through Love.  Faith Sustains Me.

No comments: