Monday, August 11, 2014

An Affirmation of HOPE

Beloveds---


I still myself and slowly Breathe In Love and Out Gratitude Ten Times. 

I am Grateful for the ebb and flow of the Creator's Magnificent Universe. Thank YOU for the breath, the air and water which sustains us with Love.

In these difficult days where change and new direction cause many of us to question our hearts; I pay attention with care and walk gently with humility and hope.

No matter the challenge, difficulty or war, I pray for compassionate understanding, forgiveness, mercy, unity, peace and prosperity for all.

 I ask to be sincere, thoughtful and respectful.  Faith guides me on Our Collective Path of Forgiveness, Hope, Loving Prosperity and Peace on our Earth-Heart.

And So It Is With Love and Gratitude that I Breathe Deeply!

No comments: