Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Home of My Heart

Beloveds----
I can no longer ponder life with "Why didn't I or why didn't You?".   I can only live in the Now and create a Home in My Heart filled with Good Intention and the Courage to follow through with Tender Actions of Good Change.


 I Breathe Deeply Eight Times. With each breath I forgive myself and you.  I let go of every "Why didn't?".


 I Breathe Deeply with Good Intention and Courage.   Again I Breathe Deeply and ask for the guidance to create a welcoming home in my heart.


 With Tenacity, I clear the obstacles with compassionate actions so that together we may share, prosper, and grow in Love.


 Opening the door with Good Intention and Courage, I invite you to come for a visit.  


 All Are Welcomed in the Home of My Heart. 

No comments: