Friday, December 19, 2014

Becoming the Love Song! #Inspiration

Beloved Radiant Ones,

 In the quiet of my mind, the Uni-Verse of my heart is guided by my Soul.  I Breathe and Exhale 8 Times  and allow my body to  relax into Love.

I Inhale the Great Mystery.  I Exhale Faith and a desire for New Discovery.  I begin let go of Society's limited programming of not good enough or "too good to be true".

Deeply I Breathe.  I Exhale with Clarity and let go of every thought that says I can't.  Again I Breathe and feel the weight of past hurts and disappointment lifted.

I sit and listen to the Wisdom of my Soul.  Its Love Song vibrates in the air as it moves into my body and becomes One in the Uni-Verse of my heart.   All the good that is within me exists and is awakened by Grace when I offer my Gratitude for each experience.

My Heart sings, "Within me is the unlimited creativity filled with divine intention and brilliance to become and create and share through Love."

With deep humility,  I Breathe, Sing and Become the Love Song!

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: