Thursday, December 11, 2014

Every Memory

Beloveds--




I offer Gratitude for the memories of Love; worn, weathered and etched into the stones of time. 


I Breathe deeply six times and decide to Love all the secret haters.



I honor every memory that has caused my heart to be broken by offering forgiveness and Love.  Tears come easily and act to create a pathway for new love in my heart as I weep and mourn every loss. 




Solace comes through compassion as I express my sorrow but decide to step into the New Day and move Forward with Love. 




I Breathe Deeply and again offer Gratitude for the memories of Love. Some are painful. Others are Joyful. 
 


Eventually all that happens in our lives becomes like worn memories of Love; weathered and etched into the stones of time that comfort and teach us that for every problem; Love is the worthy solution.




 I Breathe in Awakening. Love is the only way I can know Peace and Live with Peace in my Heart!



Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: