Monday, December 29, 2014

Celebrating Kwanzaa Day 4--- Honoring Ujamaa, the Swahili word for Cooperative Economics!That Which I Desire....

That Which I Desire....

Beloveds,


How will I navigate and learn to swim if I am fearful of water?


Learning to swim is like trusting that Love can help me let go of my fear of all the Fish navigating the Waters of Hope.


I Breathe Deeply Seven Times.
With gratitude, commitment and trust, I step into the Waters of Hope.

 
The whispers of Love beckon me to imagine myself as a dolphin-- joyful, playful; kind and loving.
 
Today, honoring Ujamaa, the Swahili word for Cooperative Economics I open my heart with gratitude and trust.
 
I make a commitment to offer my Love to the many fish swimming, and also learning to navigate the Waters of Hope!
 
UJAMAA!
That which I Desire of Love, I Must Give in Love.

No comments: