Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Honor the Riches of Love!

Beloveds,


I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times and Give Thanks.


I honor my tender heart and know that Awakening comes with many lessons.   Some lessons will cause us to struggle with our egos. I ask my ego to forgive all misunderstandings.

I ask the Creator to allow the hearts of others to open and forgive me if I have unknowingly offended anyone. In this way, I am able to forgive myself and open my heart to More Love.



I Slowly Breathe Deeply and ponder the wisdom of Ancestors and Elders--- Life may not offer what you want but if you are forgiving, patient, prudent, respectful and willing to share; Life will offer the Riches of Love beyond your imagination!


Again, Slowly I Breathe  and Exhale Deeply Ten Times with Gratitude.


With Appreciation, I Honor the Riches of Love!     
                   
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!


No comments: