Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Have the Courage to Be Myself!

I Have the Courage to Be Myself! 


Beloveds,

Each and Every Day through the Gift of Unselfish Love, Our Blessed MotherFatherMaster Creator nurtures our Heart/Earth.

In the light of Moon, we are offered the opportunity of Spiritual health, honorable relationships and expanded peace to grow and prosper.

Some will close the blinds, shutters, doors and their hearts on the Moon's brilliance. I will not ignore the LIGHT.

With Gratitude, I Breathe Deeply Six Times.  Each Time Slowly I Exhale.

Each Breath become like the Full Moon offering compassion; shining a bright Light of Authentic Love.

I Breathe In Compassion. Out Love.  In Compassion. Out Love.

Feeling the Light of Eternity, I accept the challenge to be Myself and expand in Compassion through the Light of Authentic Love.

I have the Courage to Be Myself!

Deeply I Breathe... In Compassion. Out Love.  In Compassion. Out Love!

No comments: