Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Vows for a New Quest of Peace!

Beloveds, Vows for a New Quest of Peace!

Because I Know that Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love; Today I Will Make New Vows for Peace.

Deeply I Breathe and Exhale In Peace Ten Times.

1. Each day I will organize the details of my life so that my mind, body and heart are in an alignment of Peace.

2. I will work vigorously to exceed my own expectations of peace.

3. I will do something I enjoy everyday; and share joyously, with a peaceful heart.

4. When Divine Spirit speaks through others, even when there is conflict, I will listen peacefully, search for understanding and respond with compassion.

5. With each breath of peace, I will trust that as I am ready, all will be revealed with Love!

6. I Vow to Re-member that Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

7. I will Honor the Peace, Walk in Peace, Live in Peace, Be the Peace and Vision Peace Everywhere; In Every Heart!

No comments: