Monday, April 20, 2015

Being Blessed With Rainbows!

Beloveds,

I Give Thanks for the Rain that will nurture and quench the thirst of Our Magnificent Earth. 


 I Breathe Deeply Four Times.  In Gratitude and Out Patience.  In Gratitude and Out Patience.  In Gratitude and Out Patience.  In Gratitude and
Out Patience.

I embrace this Rainy Day with Appreciation.  I have dressed for the weather.   I am wearing a suit of Patience and Compassion.  I put on a coat of Tolerance.

I Breathe Deeply.  I Exhale All Apprehension.  I pick up my sturdy umbrella of Hope.

Knowing I will be Blessed with Rainbows,  I Smile and Walk with Confidence
into the Rainy Day.  



Always,  Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: