Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Rainbow Heart of Love! #Courage

Beloveds,


Today I pray to walk with compassion, humility, loving-kindness, and right words with right actions.


I Breathe Deeply Four Times and open my Heart and Soul to honor and receive Divine Grace.


I honor the Ancients, the Ancestors and All those who have Ascended Into the Rainbow Heart of Love.


I continue to Breathe and feel the Spirit of Love awakening every cell within my body. 


With humility, I Give Thanks  for the Blessings and Miracles of Hope and Joy that are  manifesting on Earth and throughout the Uni-Verse as many Awaken to the Truth that lives through the Eternal Songs of Love.


Again I Breathe Deeply Four Times.  I allow myself to remember and feel the Love Songs.


To Our Blessed Creator I pray and ask for the Courage and Faith to live within the vision of Hope; to radiate Light and joyfully share the Truthful Songs of Love imprinted in my heart; dancing and living in my Soul!


I Breathe Deeply and Sing.  We Will Always Be ONE In the Rainbow Heart of Love!


 Always,  Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: