Friday, July 22, 2016

We Will Own Our Own Good Destiny!

We Will Own Our Own Good Destiny!
When the glass holding the water of my destiny shattered and broke, I stopped, picked up the pieces of broken promises and gently discarded them.
Now before I move on, I still myself and Breathe In the Oxygen of Love Eight Times. I Exhale confusion and disappointment. I recognize that the glass was too small a container to hold the water of my destiny.
Deeply I Breathe and Exhale, and Breathe and Exhale.
I make a promise to myself. I will learn to swim the rivers and oceans of unknowing. I will climb the mountains of hope and walk across deserts of new understanding.
I will rest on beaches and reflect in the valleys. I will allow the oasis of my heart to become renewed through my consistent discipline and good efforts to grow.
Hate Will Never Win. Evil Will Never Win.
I Will Cooperate With Like-Minded Spirits and Offer Support to Others.
No Glass Will Contain Me or US.
Today with Humility and Love; I Own My Good Destiny!
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!
Hate Will Never Win. Evil Will Never Win.
TOGETHER With Like-Minded Spirits....We Will Own Our Own Good Destiny!

Always, Melony 

No comments: