Monday, August 8, 2016

Living with Integrity!

Living with Integrity! 

Beloveds, 

In a world that sometimes appears dismal with lack of values and respect, every act of integrity, kindness and valour still brings hope and nurtures the gardens of our hearts with Good! 

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Four Times. In Integrity.  Out Kindness with Loving Respect. 
In Integrity.  Out Kindness with Loving Respect. 
In Integrity.  Out Kindness with Loving Respect.
In Integrity.  Out Kindness with Loving Respect. 

With each breath, I allow my heart to open with Compassion and Patience. 

I Breathe again, and again. 

With clarity I commit to allow myself to be a vessel of Divine Peace. 

In this way, my thoughts, words and actions are able to be like the waters of Integrity and Valour. 

My thoughts, words and actions become the good that flows, nurtures; and has the potential to help heal many hearts. 

Today through Integrity, Faith brings Hope to Me, and All whose lives I touch!  

Slowly I Breathe!

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Hope, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love! 

No comments: