Friday, August 18, 2017

An Affirmation of Good Intention!

An Affirmation of Good Intention!

Beautiful People,

Take a moment to clear your mind and still your heart.

Now Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times.

In Courage, Hope and Good Intention.
Out Courage, Hope and Good Intention....

Let Us Thank Blessed Divine Spirit for each and every Blessing, Lesson and Miracle that has manifested in our lives, and the lives of all others throughout Every Uni-Verse.

It is time to End ALL Violence. Time for forgiveness, and a massive healing so that we begin to accept that separation of any kind moves us away from Our Collective Self.

WE ARE ONE in mind, body & spirit.

We each have a responsibility to open our hearts, and to learn to Share and Love Unselfishly.

If asked "how does one fight Hate?" then we must consider this response---

"We Don’t "Fight";  Instead We Teach by Example because the idea is to Grow, Nurture and Help ALL Transform In Love."

In this way, We Honor Our Creator and merge with Divine Consciousness.

This is our Spiritual Journey. This is the reason why We Are Here On Mother Earth=Heart.

For some of us, then the question becomes,
“How do I maintain my identity?”.

The only true Eternal Identity that we have
is to be ONE In Spirit.

That is not to say that we should ignore
our individual Birth Cultures.

On the Contrary….

An important part of our journey to Divine Spirit
is to have an Appreciation, Respect and Understanding of the Many Paths that We, and Our Hopeful Ancestors have taken.

For Many, this Journey to Love has been long, arduous and filled with mis-understanding.

There are those who have committed  heinous crimes against others. They have used their power to control, manipulate and subjugate others.  These Unholy Actions Must End!

Reconciliation, Hope and Healing Occurs Only When We Acknowledge Truth.

Through Our Hopeful Awakening, we can continue to learn and to see more clearly; to call for equality, equanimity and Good Opportunity for All.

We must continue  work to live with understanding, compassion, and a strong positive sense of self, which is OUR her and his story.

Please Speak this Affirmation of Good Intention...

"Today I Pray for Strength, Courage, and Hope.
I Release my Fear.  I Speak the Truth with Integrity.  I Honor My Hopeful Ancestors.
I Nurture Elders, My Children, My Family and Community.  I Believe in Economic, Educational and Spiritual Empowerment. I Walk As a Leader, a Diplomat and a Visionary.

I Look at My Brothers and Sisters, Some Lost. 
I Open My Heart, and Hands to Show the Way.

Together We Stand in the Reflection Pool of Our Hopeful Ancestors, and Join Them in Hope and Celebration of the Ongoing Journey to Awakening, Re-membering, and Being Love …."

And So It Is With Love,

Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: