Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Journey of Faith!

Journey of Faith!

Beautiful People,

Beyond knowledge is the Hope that My Faith is strong enough to face the feared and  unknown.

"How will I walk?",  I ask myself. 

I  clear my mind, sit in the quiet and Breathe Deeply Ten Times.  

I Breathe In Love.  I Exhale Fear.

The Answer Comes from the Whispers of My  Heart. 

"First  you must have the Strength and Courage to Trust.  Then  as Truth is revealed, you must face your fears and  offer Kindness even to the one you perceive as your enemy. 

When you are able to transform your hate into Love with forgiveness, then you will grow in understanding. 

Every  change or answer you seek can be found in your ability to Walk the Path of the Unknowing with Compassion, Deep Listening, Hope, Integrity and Patience. 

Honor the Miracle of YOU.  Acknowledge and Honor the Many Miracles Around You.

Give Thanks Throughout the Day!

It is always through the Journey of Faith that we grow and we come to know the Infinite Power of Love ."

Today, Listen Deeply to the Whispers In Your  Heart.  

Breathe In Love.  Exhale Love.

With Confidence,  Walk the Journey of Faith!

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#GeniusIsCommon

No comments: