Tuesday, August 8, 2017

If You Don't Ask: An Affirmation of Good Intent!

If You Don't Ask: An Affirmation of Good Intent! 

Beautiful People, 

There is an old expression... 
"If You Don't Ask, You Won't Get!" 

Let Our Offering to Ourselves Be an Affirmation of Good Intent...

"Today I Breathe Deeply in Gratitude for the good changes I desire in my life.  

I align my mind with my heart and Breathe In Courage.  

I Exhale old remnants of fear.

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times .  

I  ask for Divine Assistance so that I may have the Fortitude, Integrity  and Tenacity I need to grow.

I Make a Promise to Myself. 

I will continue to make consistent efforts which allow me to further Develop My Genius, Make Good Changes in My Life,  See Oblstacles As Opportunity and Grow in Love! 

With Good Intent,  Gratitude and Courage, Patience, Tenacity and Fortitude...

I Breathe Deeply and Step Tenderly with JOY into this New Day."

And So It Is With Love! 

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Education, Faith, Forgiveness,  Good Putpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: