Friday, September 8, 2017

An Affirmation of Gratitude!

An Affirmation of Gratitude...

Please Join Me in  An Affirmation of Gratitude ...

First Breathe and Exhale Ten Times. 

With Each Breath, 
Breathe In Gratitude, Awareness and Love ;
Out Gratitude, Awareness and Love.

In Gratitude, Awareness and Love.
Out Gratitude Awareness and Love.

In Gratitude, Awareness and Love.
Out Gratitude, Awareness and Love.....

Affirm and Say to Yourself...

"I begin this Day in Gratitude with Awareness and Love.

I have the curiosity and hope of a child
with the ability to grow and transform like a caterpillar to a butterfly.

Within me is the flexibility of a monkey,
the courage of an elephant
the  fearlessness of a lion
and the gentleness of a dove.

I Listen Deeply.

I draw on the wisdom of trees, rocks, dolphins, oceans,  all Sentients and Elders.

Patience Fills My Heart.

I honor the luminosity of our Mother Earth-Heart, Stars and Galaxies.

Most Importantly through my thoughts and actions, I Cherish and Honor
Our Blessed Creator of ALL That Is,
and All That Is Not.

Today, I walk simply with compassion, courage, determination, hope, integrity, respect and appreciation of myself and all others.

I Am a Vessel Open;
ready to share and receive Love.

Because I honor Life's Mystery,
I Am Learning to Allow Love's Symphony of Greatness, Hope and Harmony to pour through me and out into the World."

And So It Is With Love!

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith,  Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

Photo Credit : Unknown

No comments: