Saturday, September 2, 2017

The Gift of Possibility : An Affirmation!

The Gift of Possibility: An Affirmation!

Beautiful People,

First I Breathe Deeply and Say Thank You for My Life....

I am grateful to open my eyes, to stand, to walk, to bow and greet the four directions of Our Blessed Earth/Heart in the New Day of Possibility.

I Breathe In Deeply, feeling the Oxygen of Love move through every part of my being.

Knowing I am rooted in Love with Compassion and Integrity...
I Exhale Self Doubt and Open My Heart with Flexibility.

I Breathe Deeply Eight Times.
In Oxygen of Love.  Out Self Doubt.

With each new breath, my heart opens with Flexibility.

I Breathe Deeply again and again.
In Oxygen of Love. Out Self Doubt.

Knowing I Am Rooted in Love...
I Step Into Each New Moment with Tender Care and Re-member to Honor the Gift of Possibility!

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith,  Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy,Patience Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: