Monday, September 18, 2017

While I Am Here!

Melony's Wisdom Mondays:
While I Am Here...

Beautiful People,

While I'm here, I want to live just in this moment with a smile  of Love; and if pain and sorrow come...

I want to embrace my tears and let my  heart heal of all the wounds I will have only just discovered.

Even then, I want  to give the gifts of hope and Love that forever fill my heart.

While I'm here I want to breathe deeply and be inspired by learning mercy, and forgiveness as I Dream a World of Peaceful Prosperity for All.

And I know that in the Twilight of  my life, one day...

I Will Bid You Bye For Now, and Dance Across the Ocean Waves

Before I Walk On Clouds, and Join the Many Before Me Who Sing and Dance with a  Heavenly Glow!

While I Am Here...

I Want to Breathe with Hope, Live with Compassion and Love with JOY...

Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

Photo of Melony by Peter Andrews

No comments: