Saturday, May 19, 2018

Beyond Mis-Understandings!

Beyond Mis-Understandings!

Beautiful People, 

Often we have wounded eachother in so many ways; we expect to be hurt and disappointed.  

And because we expect it, we find a reason to be hurt or disappointed. 

There is so much Mis-Understanding in the World.  

Today I will see the best in myself and others.  I offer only my best.  

I Breathe Deeply Four Times.   

With each breath I honor the gift of Love.  I am able to give graciously and forgive easily. 

I let go of every thought of disappointment.  

I Breathe In Love and Out Joy with Gratitude for Every Experience!   

I Breathe.   Today I will see the best in myself and others.  

Because I honor the Gift of Love, I am able to Give Graciously and Forgive Easily.  

As I move forward I remember to Breathe!  In Love.  Out Joy with Gratitude!

Always, Melony 
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: