Wednesday, May 2, 2018

What Inspires YOU?

What Inspires YOU?

Beautiful People, 

Modern Society places little value in cooperative efforts of Peace or Love. 

We are often taught to be inspired by the acquisition of material things, more money and a selfish need to control.   

I Breathe Deeply Six Times.  

I Inhale the Grace of Love.  I Exhale Old Programmed Material Thoughts and My Need for Control.  With each breath I let go and honor the Mystery of Abundant JOY.
   
I am inspired by Kindness; and filled with the Courage and Integrity to Live in Truth.  

I am inspired by Nature's bounty and Grace.  

I am inspired by Hope for Healing our violent war-torn hearts. 

I am inspired by every act of Compassion and unselfish Love!  

Beyond the Material--What Inspires You?

Always, Melony 
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: