Monday, May 14, 2018

I Cultivate Relationships through Kindness!

I Cultivate Relationships through Kindness!

Beautiful People, 

Life Sometimes Is Difficult.  

There are times when we feel helpless to help those around us.  

Sometimes the most important thing that we can do is not to judge. 

What we can do is Love them through difficulties and Offer Our Best with Compassion!

Today, Let Us Offer Hope and Cultivate Relationships Through Compassion, Kindness and Love!

AFFIRMATION:

I Cultivate Relationships through Compassion, Kindness and Love!  With Gratitude and Humility, I Breathe.  

I sit in the silence of the moment and listen deeply for messages from my Divine Inner Voice.

 I Breathe Six Times. 

In Gratitude and Humility. 
Out Compassion, Kindness and Love. 

I say to myself, "Though there confusion in the World around me, I live in Peace with myself, and will try always to offer Hope as I cultivate and nurture those around me with Compassion, Kindness and Love." 

Now Four Times, with Gratitude and Humility, BREATHE. 

SAY TO YOURSELF: 

"Today I will offer Hope and Cultivate Every Relationship through Compassion, Kindness and Love!"

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: