Monday, April 22, 2013

A Friend for Every Lifetime

Beloveds---

Maybe it's the way you walk or how you make me feel wanted or needed when you listen.  


Maybe it's your eyes that feel like they are looking into my soul with compassion.  


I don't what it is.  It could even be your smile that lights the room or the way I am able to laugh at myself when I remember our many conversations, and the mistakes I've made!   


When I think of you, I know I have a friend for every lifetime.  


I Breathe Deeply Six Times and decide to Honor Friendship.   


Today I will treat everyone as if they are a friend.


I will look and listen with compassion. 
I will offer my smiles with appreciation and understanding. 
I will extend my hand without judgment. 
I will laugh joyfully and tenderly at myself. 

I will be a Friend for Every Lifetime.

No comments: