Friday, April 12, 2013

What Brings You JOY?

Beloveds--

What Brings You JOY? For me, a walk in the park, a visit to the zoo or the aquarium and swimming in ocean are gifts that bring me Joy!

Joy also comes to me through a smile, a hug or a kind word of support at moments when I feel sad or overwhelmed.

The curiosity, wonder and innocence of children bring me JOY.

Family and friends who are able to offer their support and say I Love You brings me JOY.

Walking with Love, listening and learning to be gracious and caring with humility brings Joy.

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.

In JOY and Awe and Wonder, I Give Gratitude to our Blessed Creator for my life and every moment of JOY that brings me hope and allows me to share my Faith in the Power of Unconditional Love.

What Brings You JOY?

No comments: