Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Postings from Paradise! Aloha from Hawai'i

Praying and Dancing Under the Banyan Tree...


Beloveds---

I sit and Breathe Deeply Ten times.   I open my eyes and see a woman also sitting quietly. Then I notice a Father tenderly dancing a prayer with his beautiful young daughter. We are All under the Sacred Banyan Tree.

The Banyan Tree will speak if only we will listen. It will teach us of our interconnectedness and potential for Unity. Like arms, its roots of Love extend and create new trees.

Only through hard work with care and compassion for our World can we change and forego societies rooted in greed, selfishness and violent acts that promote wars and cause imbalance to Our Earth-Heart.

What will Destiny offer our Children? As we Awaken with the Breath of Love; we are better able to embrace roots of Oneness and Peace. Only then can we live the promise to preserve Our Earth for Our Children.

I Breathe Deeply and with Gratitude, Honor Our Creator. I rise with Courage and step into the World of Faith. I will sing and dance many Prayers of Hope with Forgiveness under the Banyan Tree. Please, Will You Join Me?


The Meaning of ALOHA...




Beloveds---
In Hawai'i, the word Aloha is used as a greeting. Aloha literally means "Love to You".

I Breathe Deeply Six Times and Say Aloha to the World. I imagine that I have no enemies.
Aloha! In you I see a friend and companion called Punahele.

I Breathe and exhale HAAAAAAA! Each breath becomes like notes in a song of Love.
Aloha Punahele! Let us sing and dance our prayers of Gratitude for Life. I Breathe and Exhale. HAAAAAA!

I give thanks by honoring G-d in All. Today I will see all others as friends and companions. With Care, Concern and Love I will Breathe Deeply and say to everyone I meet-- Aloha Punahele!

Honoring The Riches of LOVE...




Beloveds---
I Breathe Deeply Ten Times and Give Thanks. I honor my tender heart and know that Awakening comes with many lessons. Some lessons will cause us to struggle with our egos. I ask my ego to forgive all misunderstandings.

I ask the Creator to allow the hearts of others to open and forgive me if I have unknowingly offended anyone. In this way, I am able to forgive myself and open my heart to More Love.

I Slowly Breathe Deeply and ponder the wisdom of Ancestors and Elders--- Life may not offer what you want but if you are forgiving, patient, prudent, respectful and willing to share; Life will offer the Riches of Love beyond your imagination!

Slowly I Breathe Deeply With Gratitude and Honor the Riches of Love!


We Learn to Live and LOVE MORE...


 

 
Beloveds---
The Sun has not yet risen but the birds are singing of peace in the early morning dawn. The cool breeze is like the breath of life dancing, awakening the palm trees. I Breathe Deeply in the stiilness of each moment.

8 Times I Breathe in the air of gentle salt as the waters from the ocean tide beckon me in the song of Love More. I exhale deeply with each breath. HAAAAAAAAA. The breath becomes like a rocket of gratitude that shoots through my heart and gives me the courage to feel the spirit of peace. I Breathe in and out. HAAAAAAAA.

I sit and watch the as the sunshine pours through the hearts of Mothers and Fathers rising to prepare for the sons and daughters, the aunts and uncles, the cousins and strangers who will become friends and act as godmothers and godfathers to All Earth's Children of Love.

It takes moxie to Breathe and Awaken; to decide to Love More. Together we gather and sing and pray. We honor our Ancestors and become the rainbow tribe of hope. Together we Breathe. HAAAAAAAA.

With each breath we breathe and believe, we are given the understanding of truth and the gift of compassion as we Love More. We Breathe in JOY! HAAAAAAAAAAAA! We Learn to Live and Love More!

No comments: