Saturday, April 27, 2013

Discovering the Afterglow

Beloveds---

Disagreement, inequity, greed, lost dreams and warring hearts become like the killing fields of hope that have caused me to lose myself in selfish fear. I have even looked at Misery as a friend and wallowed in the depths of despair and felt safe living with sorrow. NO MORE!

I Breathe Ten Times. With each breath I inhale Love. As I exhale, I begin to allow myself and all others forgiveness. I Breathe Slowly and allow Courage and Mercy to take my hand. Their compassion, forgiveness, patience and tenacity sparkle like emeralds with the hope of Unity.

Feeling Our Creator's Love, again I Breathe Deeply. With Faith; I embrace the emeralds of hope and my broken heart expands as it heals.

And in the afterglow of Love, my good dreams are like precious jewels; polished and remembered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my page - hip to waist ratio