Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I Bend In Gratitude!

Beloveds,

In stormy weather, a pilot will tell you that in order to get to your good destination, it is always necessary to fly above or around the storm.

I Breathe Deeply and ask myself. "What would it take for me to travel
around the every obstacle with a hopeful heart?".

The Answer is clear.

First I must have Gratitude for every lesson. Second I must have Patience. Third I must learn to be flexible and bend like a Willow Tree in Love with the Earth.

I Breathe Deeply. In Patience, Out Flexibility with Love. Ten times I Breathe. In Patience, Out Flexibility with Love.

Today I am patient and flexible. Like a Willow Tree in Love with the Earth, I bend in Gratitude and Respect!


Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: