Friday, February 13, 2015

Let Love Lead! #MuslimLivesMatter! #AllLivesMatter

Beloveds,


I sit in the stillness of the moment and breathe with difficulty.  Muslim Lives Matter!  All Lives Matter.


I calm myself.  I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.  In Love.  Out Shock, Anger and Disappointment.  In Love.  Out Shock, Anger and Disappointment. In Love.  Out Shock, Anger and Disappointment.


In my mind, I take my belabored, broken  heart to the Tree of Wisdom and join the many families,  UNC Students and Chapel Hill Community  mourning the callous murders of Deah Shaddy Barakat, 23,  his wife Yusor Mohammad Abu-Salha, 21,   and Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19.


I am also mourning the loss of all  children of every conversation and act of   unnecessary violence  or war where Greed and Destruction  took center stage with Hate, and tried to pillage even the Universal Heart of Love.


Across the Earth/Heart, so many lives have been destroyed or harmed needlessly. 


Again, I Breathe  and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.  In Love.  Out Shock, Anger and Disappointment.  In Love.  Out Shock, Anger and Disappointment. In Love.  Out Shock, Anger and Disappointment.


Wisdom they say, always speaks through the Heart.  Even as we mourn these Precious Spirits, we must have the Courage to see, speak and act with Wisdom.


Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!


The ability to create a safe world for All Children of All Cultures  is possible only by allowing Love to Lead.
Today,  as my heart cries, I Stand with Courage, Faith and Hope. Together We Sing,  Muslim Lives Matter!  All Lives Matter.  
 
As I Honor All those whose lives have been take needlessly and too soon  due to violence and war;  I Pray for All People Everywhere.  May We Learn to See the Divine In ALL and  Let Love Lead!


People of All Faiths Everywhere, Please Join Me In Prayer.  May We Learn to See and Honor the Divine In ALL.    May We Learn To Let Love Lead!!!


And So It Is With Love!

No comments: