Thursday, February 12, 2015

Together We Sing! #Peace #Courage #Integrity

Beloveds,


 Because I know that All things start with a Breath,  I take moments throughout my day to Breathe Deeply and express my Gratitude.


I Breathe and hear the Voice of Faith calling.   I Breathe again, deeply four times and feel Hope's powerful song in my heart.


I align my heart with Faith and Hope.  Together we sing several times...


"We will live with integrity and courage, respecting All.   We will honor our good dreams with hard work.  We will live life joyfully with Love in our hearts. We will share our gifts. We will Live in Peace,  Stand for Peace and Be the Peace."


Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!


 And So It Is With Love and a Peaceful Heart!

No comments: