Saturday, February 7, 2015

Oasis of Good Possibility!

Beloveds,

Through the rains of change and sand storms of growth I have traveled through my mind and entered the Uni-Verse of my heart. 


My Dear Friend Intuition has led me through deserts of mystery until we arrived at the Oasis of Good  Possibility. 


Through these experiences, I have learned also to take the hands of my Friends, Trust and Courage.

Today I Breathe Deeply Ten Times.  I Inhale Patience.  I Exhale a Desire for Good Change. 

I Breathe and Breathe.   I ask My Dear Friends,  Intuition, Trust and Courage to join me.  Together We Offer Hopeful Prayers of Gratitude.

With Patience, we prepare to journey once again to the Oasis of Good Possibility!  



First, We Breathe!


Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: