Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Am Like A Butterfly!

Beloveds,


One day, I looked into the garden of my heart and saw all my mistakes and imperfections. A part of the caterpillar me thought I did not deserve happiness.


I realized that I had planted seeds of unworthiness and despair in my personal garden. I had not learned True Compassion.
That day I met Mercy. She taught me to offer forgiveness to myself, and to everyone else.


Now as my personal garden blossoms in LOVE, I am like a butterfly kissing the flower; learning to tend the Garden of Our Collective by offering True Compassion, Forgiveness and Mercy!


Let Us All Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times.


Today, let us see the Unlimited Potential of LOVE that Exists in All Beings.


Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!
______
Please Listen (and SHARE) this 30 Minute Podcast with Rev. Melony McGant on "Consciously Speaking" with Michael Neely.

Here are the links:
Episode 28: Melony McGant – Humanist, Thought-Leader & Author
Available on iTunes:
http://bit.ly/CS2015-028
Available on website:
http://bit.ly/MN-CS2015-028

No comments: