Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Blossoming Compassionate Heart!


Beloveds----

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times in Gratitude for my Life.

March always gives me new hope for re-birthing. Soon will come new leaves and buds on trees preparing to share as they blossom in joy with the New Spring Season.

As humans, we too have something to share.  Our hope, good wishes and smiles can make a stranger feel welcomed and cared for.   Our financial contributions to someone struggling may help guarantee a meal, a warm place to stay or send a child to school.

I Breathe Four Times In Gratitude for March.

It is like I too am re-birthed in the coming of Spring.   Feeling nurtured, the flower buds of my heart are growing with Compassion.

I have so much to share; so much that I am willing to give as my heart Awakens and Blossoms in Love.

Deeply I Breathe!   

Always, Melony

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: