Sunday, March 15, 2015

Review from Dr. Devkant Joshi on Seeker Dreamer:Amazing, Brilliant Compassionate YOU!



I Am so humbled and honored by this review written by Dr. Devkant Joshi. Everyday since June 2014, Dr. Joshi has answered my daily posts via email. Please read what he has to say about my book, Seeker Dreamer: Amazing, Brilliant, Compassionate YOU!, and consider getting a copy for Your Spring Renewal (available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble,  and Independent Booksellers Everywhere)!




"My Reader Review about your GREAT BOOK (which I just failed to record in Amazon's website for unknown reasons).



 ..."Enriching and Fulfilling"
The book by Melony McGant is a LIFE-GUIDE. Every single word is like a precious pearl. Much more than that, each expression is a blessing of love - a breath of life. She appears therein a Living God in disguise, amazingly."


Dr. Devkant Joshi,
Principal, L.R.I. School,
Kalanki, Kathmandu,
NEPAL.

No comments: