Monday, March 2, 2015

I Cultivate Relationships through Kindness!

Beloveds,

I Cultivate Relationships through Kindness! 


With Gratitude and Humility I Breathe.  I sit in the silence of the moment and listen deeply for messages from the Creator.

I Breathe Four Times. In Gratitude and Humility. Out Compassion and Kindness. In Gratitude and Humility. Out Compassion and Kindness. In Gratitude and Humility. Out Compassion and Kindness.


I say to myself , "Though there confusion in the World around me, I live in Peace with myself, and will try always to offer Hope as I cultivate and nurture those around me with Kindness and Compassion."


I stop and embrace this moment. Four Times, with Gratitude and Humility, I BREATHE and Exhale.


Today I will offer Hope; and Cultivate Every Relationship through Compassion and Kindness!


Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: