Thursday, October 8, 2015

Good Is Powerful!



Beloveds---

Though evil lurks in the shadows and appears to be winning, I know better. 

Good Is Powerful Beyond Measure.  I am willing to stand with Good and offer my best in Love.  Today I speak and act only with compassion.  I have no enemies. 

There are no wars worth fighting with guns and bombs that kill babies and destroy communities.  I pray for equity, education, healing and hope.  I pray that Good Prevails and Becomes Stronger with Each Loving Action and Word of Peace. 

I pray for the seven generations of children not yet born who will learn to share and play together;  creating and co-existing in Love. 
  
I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times, and Offer a Prayer.

I Pray that Good Prevails and Becomes Stronger with Each Loving Action and Word of Peace that We Offer Eachother.

I know that through Love, Good Is Powerful Beyond Measure! 

Please Join Me In Prayers of Courage.  Today, through Love--- We Will Be the Peace!

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and Love! 

Always, Melony

No comments: