Thursday, October 1, 2015

Offering My Best & Honoring the Harvest

Beloveds,

When  I offer my best without expectation, the Uni-Verse teaches me through the songs  of Appreciation and Gratitude that travel through the wind with multi-colored leaves, and whistle in the  cool breeze of the new fall season.

Musical notes of the song are written in the  Autumn sky of green, gold and orange mixed with red and purple, like a rainbow bridge that allows me to dance on pale blue clouds. 
 
My heart beats to the  rhythm of exalted joy whenever I have the courage to listen,  sing, live, share  and honor the Harvest of the Eternal Love Song!  
  
Re-membering the Eternal Love Song, I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Four Times. 

Again I Breathe and My Heart Becomes Filled with Hope. Today I Will  Offer My Best Without Expectation! 

YES, Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and Love!


Always, Melony 
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and Love! 

No comments: