Thursday, October 29, 2015

While I Am Here




While I'm here, I want to live just in this moment with a smile of Love; and if pain and sorrow come; I want to embrace my tears and let my  heart heal of all the wounds I will have only just discovered. Even then, I want  to give the gifts of hope and Love that forever fill my heart. 
While I'm here, I  want to breathe deeply and be inspired by learning mercy, and forgiveness as I live with integrity and Dream a World of Peaceful Prosperity for All. 

And I know that in the twilight of  my life, one day I will bid you bye for now; and dance across the ocean waves before I walk on clouds, and join the many before me who sing and dance with a  Heavenly Glow! 

While I Am Here, I want to Breathe with Hope, Live with Compassion and Love with JOY... 
Today I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times.....
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Faith, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience and the Grace of Love!
Always, Melony

No comments: