Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Live the Questions!

Live the Questions!

Beloveds,

I  Breathe and Exhale Deeply Four Times and offer my gratitude and appreciation for the mystery of this  New Day.  

I am grateful for the courage to explore the questions tugging my  heart; asking for attention. 

Again, I Breathe Deeply, and ask for Strong Resolve to patiently live the questions.  

I listen deeply to my heart, and the  hearts of all those around me.  

I ask for humility and clear vision so that I  listen and act only with respect. 

Today, with a courageous strong resolve, I will honor the wisdom of my heart and live the questions with care and compassion.  

Every answer I desire can be  revealed through my Loving Actions. 

I Breathe Deeply, and Embracing the Mystery  of the New Day--- I Say Thank You!

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Forgiveness, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Grace of Love! 

No comments: