Friday, September 30, 2016

Being Blessed With Rainbows!

Being Blessed With Rainbows!

 I Give Thanks for the Rain that will nurture and quench the thirst of Our Magnificent Earth.

 I Breathe Deeply Four Times.

 In Gratitude and Out Patience. In Gratitude and Out Patience. In Gratitude and Out Patience. In Gratitude and Out Patience. 

I embrace this Rainy Day with Appreciation. I have dressed for the weather. I am wearing a suit of patience and compassion. I put on a coat of tolerance.

I Breathe Deeply. I Exhale All Apprehension. I pick up my sturdy umbrella of hope.

Knowing I will be Blessed with Rainbows, I Smile and Walk with Confidence into the Rainy Day.

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage,  Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!


Always, Melony

No comments: