Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Gift of Possibility: An Affirmation!

The Gift of Possibility: An Affirmation!

First I Breathe Deeply and Say Thank You for My Life....

I am grateful to open my eyes, to stand, to walk, to bow and greet the four directions of Our Blessed Earth/Heart in the New Day of Possibility.

I Breathe In Deeply, feeling the Oxygen of Love move through every part of my being.

Knowing I am rooted in Love, I exhale Self Doubt and open my heart with Flexibility.

I Breathe Deeply Eight Times. In Oxygen of Love. Out Self Doubt.

With each new breath, my heart opens with Flexibility.

I Breathe Deeply again and again. In Oxygen of Love. Out Self Doubt.

I am grateful to open my eyes, to stand, to walk, to bow and greet the four directions of Our Blessed Earth/Heart in the New Day. 

Knowing I Am Rooted in Love, I Step Into Each Moment and Gratefully Re-member to Honor the Gift of Possibility!

 Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage,  Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!


No comments: