Thursday, December 1, 2016

A FREE Family Musical 2pm on Sunday, December 4th, 2016 at the Riverside Theatre (in Riverside Church).


A FREE Family Musical and Dramatic Production
2pm on Sunday, December 4th, 2016 at the Riverside Theatre (in Riverside Church).

Dr. Glory’s Youth Theatre and The Riverside Church Present An Encore Performance!!! 

Don’t Call Me Outta My Name!
“Guaranteed to make you sing, shout, fall out, dance and be moved to tears! Plus have belly laughs and give you some very sound philosophy to live by!”

About The Show: “Don’t Call Me Outta My Name”-- When 2 homeless ladies are taunted by children, their positive response startles the youngsters, and gets them in touch with their humanity. As one says,—“So, you think because I am as you call me, a bag lady or homeless person, that I am nothing. Nothing is nothing! Everything is something, --- including nothing! What do you know about me? I have a name---So Don’t Call Me Outta My Name.”

Script, Music and Lyrics Written, Directed and Choreographed by Dr. Glory Van Scott,-- Featuring poetry by Langston Hughes, Federico Garcia Lorca, Dr. Glory Van Scott and others.

Sunday, December 4th, 2016 at 2:00pm
A FREE Family Musical and Dramatic Production at Riverside Theatre at Riverside Church 
91 Claremont Ave at 120th St.

Directions: To get to The Riverside Church by subway take the 1 Train to 116th St. and walk to
91 Claremont Avenue (bet. 120th & 122nd St.) one block west of Broadway, NYC!

Please CALL 212-870-6784 to RSVP.

No comments: