Thursday, December 22, 2016

While I Am Here...

While I Am Here... 

While I'm here, I want to live just in this moment with a smile  of Love... 

And if pain and sorrow come, I want to embrace my tears and let my heart heal of all the wounds I will have only just discovered. 

Even then, I want  to give the gifts of hope and Love that forever fill my heart. 

While I'm here I  want to breathe deeply and be inspired by learning mercy, and forgiveness as I  Dream a World of Peaceful Prosperity for All. 

And I know that in the twilight of  my life, one day I will bid you bye for now and dance across the ocean waves  before I walk on clouds, and join the many before me who sing and dance with a Heavenly Glow! 

While I Am Here, I want to Breathe with Hope, Live with Compassion and Love with JOY...  

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Forgiveness, Hope , Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: