Monday, December 5, 2016

Divine Whispers...

Divine Whispers...

The Seeker Dreamer awoke to a Gentle Divine Whisper. 

"Feel  Me through your Tears. Know Me even in your Brokeness.  Accept Me in  Forgiveness. 

I AM Mercy.  I AM the Hope Blossoming in You! 

Today and every  day, I AM the Answer. 

I Live within YOU.  I Feel through YOU. 

I Am the tingling Strength you develop in Wisdom and Compassion.  

Allow Me the Gift of Awakening within your heart and You Will See Me in Every Tender Smile. 

I AM the Answer.  I AM LOVE!"

Today, Let Us Breathe Deeply In Love and Exhale Slowly with Love Ten Times.

Re-Member that Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

Always , Melony 

No comments: