Monday, January 16, 2017

A Prayer: Being Thankful...

A Prayer: Being Thankful...

Beloveds,

Today, take a moment to still yourself.  Try to clear your mind and your heart. 

Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times. 

What Do You Have to Be Thankful For?

When we are Alive, we learn to be Thankful for every experience that offers us a moment to Awaken within our hearts.

I invite you to join me as I say Thank You.....

Thank You for each moment of Loving Grace.

Thank You for each learning opportunity which
calls for me to expand and develop in Deeper Understanding.

Thank You for each mistake which has given me New Wisdom.

Thank You for showing me true Compassion in the hearts of others, as I learn to meet them heart to heart.

Thank You for my tears which show me the unlimited depth of my heart, much like the Vastness of the Uni-Verse.

Thank You for the Disappointment and hard lessons that allow me to re-learn that Activism, Is Essential for any Democratic Society if We the Citizens Desire Equity and Equanimity for All. 

Thank you for allowing me Deep Listening, as well as an incomprehensible space which leaves me with Joy to Share.

Thank you for the Breath of Your Loving Grace, and your constant Divine Whispering's that resides within me and All Others.

Thank you for every argument and World tantrum that calls for All of Humanity to let go of our fear, selfishness and greed.

It May Take Time but Through Our Collective, Consistent Good Efforts...

Goodness and Love Will Prevail!  

Right Will Win! 

As I Awaken Within Your Heart, I embrace the Unknown with Courage, Hope, Infinite Faith 
Good Purpose, Gratitude, Integrity and... Appreciation for Every Smile and Each Everyday Miracle of Life! 

No Matter What the Day May Bring,  I Will Re-Member in My Heart that Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

I Offer This Prayer In Gratitude for Life...

Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You! 

Always, Melony

No comments: