Sunday, January 8, 2017

May I Be A Humble, Truthful Friend!


May I Be A Humble, Truthful Friend!

In the beauty of this Day, I stand in awe and give Gratitude to the Earth Angels that serve as Friends near and far.   

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Six Times.

I offer the Master Creator appreciation and Gratitude for the Gifts of Friends that have stood by me throughout time, and helped me see the radiance of Love within myself.

I Breathe slowly and deeply.   

With JOY, I ask for guidance so that I too may always be a humble, truthful friend with integrity that mirrors compassion, loyalty, patience, strength with lustre and Love throughout Eternity!

Always, Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: