Monday, January 9, 2017

If You Don't Ask...



If You Don't Ask...

There is an old expression... 
"If you don't ask, you won't get!"  

Today I Breathe Deeply in Gratitude 
for the good changes I desire in my life.  

I align my mind with my heart and 
Breathe In Courage.  
I Exhale old remnants of fear.  

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale again.  

I  ask for Divine Assistance 
so that I may have the Fortitude 
and Tenacity I need to grow.

I make a promise to myself.
I will continue to make consistent 
efforts which allow me 
to make good changes in my life; 
and Grow in Love! 

With Gratitude and Courage, 
Tenacity and Fortitude;

I Breathe Deeply
and Step tenderly with JOY
into this New Day.

Always, Melony


Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Education, Forgiveness,  Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: