Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I Have the Courage to Be My Best Self!

I Have the Courage to Be My Best Self! 

Beloveds, 

With This Beautiful Full Moon, Breathe Deeply and Say...  

"I Have the Courage to Be My Best Self!"

Each and Every Day through the Gift of Unselfish Love, Our Blessed Mother Father Master Creator nurtures our Heart/Earth.

In the light of Moon, we are offered the opportunity of Spiritual health, honorable relationships and expanded peace to grow and prosper with Love.

Some will close the blinds, shutters, doors and their hearts on the Moon's brilliance. 

Please  Do  Not Ignore the LIGHT.

With Gratitude, Breathe Deeply Six Times.  
Each Time Slowly Exhale.

Allow Each Breath to become like the Full Moon offering compassion; shining a bright Light of Authentic Love.

Breathe In Compassion. Out Love.  

In Compassion. Out Love...

Feeling the Light of Eternity, accept the challenge to be Yourself  and Expand in Compassion through the Light of Authentic Love.

Now Say...

I Have the Courage to Be My Best Self!

I Have the Courage to Be My Best Self! 

I Have the Courage to Be My Best Self! 

Deeply Breathe... 

In Compassion. Out Love! 

In Compassion. Out Love! 

In Compassion. Out Love! 

In Compassion. Out Love! 

In Compassion. Out Love!  

In Compassion. Out Love! 

With Courage, Integrity and Love Re-Member YOU Have the Power to Heal, Plant and Nurture New Seeds of Hope and Good Possibility! 

Be Your Best Self!

Always, Melony 

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: